Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/chaco07/public_html/myallergiesstory.com/wp-content/plugins/amazon-youtube-related/classes/class-amazon-filter.php on line 207
Copper Allergies Are Not Very Common
Cooper is used in a very wide variety of different applications to which many people are exposed every single day. Despite this, copper allergies are not very common.
An allergic reaction will occur when a person’s immune system reacts to any substance that their body has perceived to be harmful. The body sends white blood cells to the area and they produce antibodies. These antibodies enter the person’s blood stream and then attach themselves to cells. This causes the body to release a substance known as histamine and it is histamine which causes the allergic symptoms. Symptoms of an allergy can be in the form of shortness of breath, a skin rash, different types of muscle pain, extreme fatigue and sometimes even hair loss.
Copper is found in our environment in many different places. These include industrial waste, herbicides and pesticides, chemicals used in swimming pools, insecticides and even in solutions used for giving the hair a perm. It is also commonly used in the field of dentistry in the fillings that are places in people’s teeth.
Other places it can be found are in the metal pipes in homes. In cases like this, copper can sometimes leach into the water system if the tap water in the home is extremely acidic. Many people use copper pots for cooking and this can expose them to enough copper that developing copper allergies can become possible. As well, certain medical devices like IUDs may contain copper and many copper allergies have arisen from these devices.
In general, every person needs a certain amount of copper in their system in order to be healthy. The World Health Organization recommends 10 to 12 mg of copper per day for a healthy adult. Taking excessive amounts of copper can cause serious log term health problems such as liver failure which can lead to death.
Symptoms of copper toxicity may include:
· A metallic taste in the mouth
· Excessive vomiting
· Yellowing of the skin
· Diarrhea and
· Abdominal pain
Copper toxicity can be diagnosed by conducting a mineral analysis of the person’s hair. Symptoms of copper allergies include:
· Metallic taste in the mouth
· Bloody diarrhea
· Arthritic symptoms
· Yellowing skin
People who develop and allergy to copper usually do so because they have taken too much copper into their body. In general, the body is able to naturally secrete excess amounts of copper. Copper will be absorbed from copper pots, kettles or bowls.
Copper in copper sebacate form. The absorption and utilization of copper can be hindered by ...
Same hypoallergenic formula as Multi-Vi-Min, except includes vitamin C and excludes copper and ...
Beauty Of Fashion Sibo Ol All-Match Sibai Exquisite Fashion Classic Anti Allergy Green Copper Process Bow Necklace
Beauty Of Fashion jewelries are pretty charming and destined to become one of your favorite ...